Re[6]: Выбор внешнего HDD
От: Lazytech Ниоткуда  
Дата: 31.01.18 10:45
Оценка:
Здравствуйте, velkin, Вы писали:

V>Я написал, что по косвенным свидетельствам HDD от Toshiba надёжнее. Другое дело сам понятное дело глобальную выборку сделать в любом случае не смогу.

Я бы, наоборот, именно HDD от Toshiba себе не взял, потому что мне попадались прямо противоположные мнения.

V>Кстати, нет. SSD имеют предсказуемый уровень надёжности. [skip bla-bla-bla]

Может, не надо ля-ля?

P.S. Отзывы об SSD-дисках разных производителей...

From my enterprise experience:

• Samsung: I've yet to see one fail. Far over 1000 in use. Models we use: SM863, SM951, 950 PRO, 950 EVO, 960 PRO, 960 EVO.
• Intel: I don't have any that aren't dead. Probably around 30 total. Wait, just one, an old SLC drive still in its packaging. That one is a Schrodinger, both alive and dead at the same time. We just stay away from them now, after the 8mb bug that they kept telling us was our fault, after countless times losing all data, we gave up and refuse to buy them.
• Crucial: Very cheap, and reliable. Several hundred in use, now mostly as secondary storage, as they are fairly slow. Model: M500
• SanDisk: I hate these things. Model: A110. We call them dumb sticks. They suck ass and don't have a compatible alternative. Failure rate around 60%. Their firmware doesn't help, although they are happy to constantly replace them. I've seen 4 fail in one laptop in the course of about 2 months.
• Kingston: We have tons of these in use and they work great. My only gripe with them, is that they change hardware in their drives that effects promised performance without telling anyone. Failure rate I would say around 5% over the course of about 5 years.

Samsung is basically the Intel of SSD's. They manufacture and sell way more SSD's than anyone else. They also manufacture every part of the drive by themselves without outsourcing. The only other company that does that is Toshiba. Toshiba as a brand isn't exactly screaming reliability, and that's before you throw in the fact that most of their SSD prowess comes from OCZ. The other companies are great for competition, but if you want reliable hardware, stick with Samsung. Especially because their drives aren't exactly the most expensive anyway.

ssd failure rate 2016 : hardware
Отредактировано 31.01.2018 14:36 Lazytech . Предыдущая версия . Еще …
Отредактировано 31.01.2018 10:46 Lazytech . Предыдущая версия .

Подождите ...
Wait...
Пока на собственное сообщение не было ответов, его можно удалить.