Помогите понять что хочет пользователь
От: Submitter  
Дата: 30.07.11 14:15
Оценка:
Есть десктопная программа по обработке неких данных. Пользователь пишет:

Hello xxxx,
I am hoping that you can answer my question. I am ready to purchase your unlimited product @ 50% off if I can get my question answered. The question is can we house this software on a network server so that all of our users get the same responses in %programname% when %programname% loads at start up. I have been trying to find a phone number so that I could call and speak with someone in your technical department but I can not locate a phone number for you company. Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated. The response below "You can verify this independently and report the result" will not work for me to purchase the product for my department.
Thank you.

Я так понял, что он хочет чтобы конфигурационный файл для всех пользователей хранился на сервере, чтобы все пользователи могли им пользоваться? Программа хранит конфигурационный файл в папке %document and settings/username%

дальше:

Hello xxx,
Can you tell me if we need to purchase a separate maintenance agreement so that we get any updates and revisions. I want to make sure that I submit the complete cost to purchasing. Also, with the unlimited version can have as many users as we want.
Thank you.

последнее:

Hello xxx,
I am hoping that you can answer my question. I am ready to purchase your unlimited product @ 50% off if I can get my question answered. The question is can we house this software on a network server so that all of our users get the same responses in %programname% when %programname% loads at start up. I have been trying to find a phone number so that I could call and speak with someone in your technical department but I can not locate a phone number for you company. Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated. The response below "You can verify this independently and report the result" will not work for me to purchase the product for my department.
Thank you.

Что он хочет, объясните, пожалуйста? Уже голову сломал, не пойму что ему ответить.
Re: Помогите понять что хочет пользователь
От: Kubyshev Andrey  
Дата: 30.07.11 14:31
Оценка:
S>Я так понял, что он хочет чтобы конфигурационный файл для всех пользователей хранился на сервере, чтобы все пользователи могли им пользоваться? Программа хранит конфигурационный файл в папке %document and settings/username%

Это тебе лучше знать. Из текста не все очевидно. Причем он говорит что он готов приобрести за 50% от цены.

S>дальше:

S>

S>Hello xxx,
S>Can you tell me if we need to purchase a separate maintenance agreement so that we get any updates and revisions. I want to make sure that I submit the complete cost to purchasing. Also, with the unlimited version can have as many users as we want.
S>Thank you.

Финальная ли твоя цена и включает ли она обновления последующие? Подразумевает ли unlimited версия неограниченое число юзеров?
От: Kubyshev Andrey  
Дата: 30.07.11 14:33
Оценка:
От себя добавлю, что можно ему сообщить, что новые версии в год стоят 20% от цены. А год после покупки — бесплатно.
Re[2]: Помогите понять что хочет пользователь
От: BrutForce Украина 10 Best Demand Planning and Forecasting Software
Дата: 30.07.11 14:39
Оценка:
>The question is can we house this software on a network server so that all of our users get the same responses in %programname% when %programname% loads >at start up.

Я так понимаю что речь идет не про конфигурационный файл, а про то что программа будет запускаться для всех пользователей с удаленного сервера. Могу даже предположить что у них пользователи работают на тонких клиентах и его интересует что б программа выдавала одинаковый ответ для всех когда запускается на сетевом сервере.
10 Best Supply Chain Planning Software,
10 Best Sales and Operations Planning Software
От: Freelance  
Дата: 30.07.11 18:17
Оценка: 1 (1)
Здравствуйте, Submitter, Вы писали:

S>Есть десктопная программа по обработке неких данных. Пользователь пишет:

S>

S>Hello xxxx,
S>I am hoping that you can answer my question. I am ready to purchase your unlimited product @ 50% off if I can get my question answered. The question is can we house this software on a network server so that all of our users get the same responses in %programname% when %programname% loads at start up. I have been trying to find a phone number so that I could call and speak with someone in your technical department but I can not locate a phone number for you company. Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated. The response below "You can verify this independently and report the result" will not work for me to purchase the product for my department.
S>Thank you.

S>Что он хочет, объясните, пожалуйста? Уже голову сломал, не пойму что ему ответить.

Dear <Customer>,

1. Direct phone: unfortunately, for now we have no supporters in your local time zone (the USA/Europe, ненужное вычеркнуть) yet, that's why we don't publish contacts on the site except the e-mail and cannot guarantee a response quicker than in 24 hours.

2. We are ready to customize the program a little upon request. Could you please clarify, what do you mean by "responses in %programname%"? Is it a startup parameter for the program or what?

Regards,
Submitter.

Всегда так делаю и не парюсь. Любой адекватный чел обычно готов объяснить подробнее, что он хочет.
От: CRT  
Дата: 30.07.11 18:24
Оценка:
Здравствуйте, Submitter, Вы писали:

S>Есть десктопная программа по обработке неких данных. Пользователь пишет:

надо ему задать уточняющие вопросы.

Если бы еще знать что за responses выдает твоя программа когда запускается, а то так действительно непонятно

Подождите ...
Wait...
Пока на собственное сообщение не было ответов, его можно удалить.