Что это? Спам?
От: e.t.003 Россия  
Дата: 26.08.06 11:43
Оценка:
Намедни получил письмо:

Hello,

I've read new product releases that you posted, and I think my company can help you out. We’re an outsourcing / off shore staffing company based in the Philippines. We can significantly lower your staffing costs, by providing qualified staff at a fraction of the cost. Whether you’re looking for programmers or designers, we can help. We can provide full-time staff that functions as an extension of your office. We provide the office and computers and you manage your staff from abroad via email, Instant messaging and video conferencing.

Basically we are the ones you rely on to do most, if not all, your work. In fact, we do quite a lot; from web design, video editing, data-entry to actual programming, and even the small stuff that can end up becoming time consuming, such as updating the site, blog writing, amongst other things. We are not limited to these positions, any type of position that can be done on a computer we can find the staff for.

If you're interested, or even in the least bit curious, please don't hesitate to visit our site at http://www.staffoffshore.com for some extra info. If you have more questions, do feel free to contact me anytime.

Cheers!

Greg Gaskell
President

+ 1 (347) 410-8991

SKYPE GregGaskell
AIM GregGaskell
MSN GregGaskell
YAHOO GregGaskell
ICQ 119936

Что это такое и что с этим делать?

Подождите ...
Wait...
Пока на собственное сообщение не было ответов, его можно удалить.