Опять веб-приложения. Эволюция
От: Andrei N.Sobchuck Украина www.smalltalk.ru
Дата: 31.10.10 15:56
Оценка:
...или HTML is the only true cross platform solution for everything.

В предыдущей серии (03.09.08)
Автор: Andrei N.Sobchuck
Дата: 03.09.08

AVK>У МС для веб-приложений есть Silverlight. А подковывать в очередной раз хромую кобылу ...
ANS>Имхо это они мимо тазика. Как и java-applets в своё время. Выход IE9 покажет
Кэр>Но вопрос остается в силе — зачем мне javascript после релиза Silverlight?
ANS>предлагаю подождать пару-тройку лет и всё увидеть самому.

Прошла пара-тройка лет:

I asked Bob Muglia, the Microsoft President in charge of the company’s server and tools business, that very question and got what I consider to be the clearest answer yet about how Microsoft is evolving its Silverlight strategy.
“our strategy has shifted,” Muglia told me.
“But HTML is the only true cross platform solution for everything, including (Apple’s) iOS platform,” Muglia said.

When Microsoft first showed off Internet Explorer 9, its most HTML 5 compliant version of IE to date, in March of this year, questions began to arise about the company’s commitment to Silverlight.
in the past few months, Microsoft’s backing of HTML 5 has gotten more aggressive. Microsoft is pushing HTML 5 as the way developers can make their Web sites look more like apps. (”HTML5 enables you to make engaging and interactive sites. With full hardware acceleration of the browser, HTML5 pages feel and run like an app or a game,” said IE chief Dean Hachamovitch during the opening PDC keynote yesterday.)

Кстати, Cyberax 23.02.08 сказал
Автор: Cyberax
Дата: 24.02.08

Я тут скорее поверю, что Flash эволюционирует быстрее до нормальной VM, чем Silverlight доведут по популярности до уровня Flash'а

Надеюсь Flash вместе с Silverlight "таки всё". А то надоело раз в неделю его апдейдить из-за критических уязвимостей.
Я ненавижу Hibernate
Автор: Andrei N.Sobchuck
Дата: 08.01.08
!

Подождите ...
Wait...
Пока на собственное сообщение не было ответов, его можно удалить.