Re[2]: Seeking C#/ASP.Net Javascript guru with an eye for De
От: jim  
Дата: 09.12.11 14:50
Оценка: :))
Здравствуйте, DorfDepp, Вы писали:

DD>Здравствуйте, jim, Вы писали:

jim>>ATTRACTIONS: You'll be working directly with the founder and his engineering team, coding sophisticated web based aps executing an exciting vision. The firm runs a 24-hour 6 day per week with clients in over 100 Countries. We can be flexible on the potential work hours/Shift for the right candidate. • Work with the latest software development technologies doing cool stuff for an appreciative client. • Work with high energy, knowledgeable, and self-motivated technical professionals. • Opportunity to work on the entire life cycle of the projects.

DD>Вы уже не в первый раз кидаете сюда этот текст. Неужели так хронически не получается проявить внимательность и вычистить теги? Что о вас подумают соискатели?

I am trying to comply with all the rules on this site, however because I don't speak Russian, I find this difficult to do. We have had some excellent candidates from this site, which is why we continue to post here.

Please note in our ad: **Must be able to write in fluent English**. Why would you than ask a question in Russian? Perhaps google translate doesn't work that well but no question on this posting makes any sense at all. If you can't write fluent English please don't ask any questions or apply.

Any advice on tags would be appreciated. Thanks and Good Luck!
Re: Seeking C#/ASP.Net Javascript guru with an eye for Desig
От: DorfDepp  
Дата: 08.11.11 16:04
Оценка: 6 (1)
Здравствуйте, jim, Вы писали:

jim>ATTRACTIONS: You'll be working directly with the founder and his engineering team, coding sophisticated web based aps executing an exciting vision. The firm runs a 24-hour 6 day per week with clients in over 100 Countries. We can be flexible on the potential work hours/Shift for the right candidate. • Work with the latest software development technologies doing cool stuff for an appreciative client. • Work with high energy, knowledgeable, and self-motivated technical professionals. • Opportunity to work on the entire life cycle of the projects.

Вы уже не в первый раз кидаете сюда этот текст. Неужели так хронически не получается проявить внимательность и вычистить теги? Что о вас подумают соискатели?
Re[3]: Seeking C#/ASP.Net Javascript guru with an eye for De
Дата: 09.12.11 20:54
Оценка: 1 (1)

jim>Any advice on tags would be appreciated. Thanks and Good Luck!

Actually I now got one for you. Never post ads on forums and other community places if you don't intend to be back, respond and interact with people. That kind of a "shoot and run away" ad leaves a terrible impression.

If you only responding to resumes sent to your email, then don't use forums. Publish instead your ad on monster, indeed etc.
От: Геннадий Васильев Россия http://www.livejournal.com/users/gesha_x
Дата: 10.12.11 19:11
Оценка: 1 (1)
Hi jim,

jim>I am trying to comply with all the rules on this site, however because I don't speak Russian, I find this difficult to do. We have had some excellent candidates from this site, which is why we continue to post here.

jim>Please note in our ad: **Must be able to write in fluent English**. Why would you than ask a question in Russian? Perhaps google translate doesn't work that well but no question on this posting makes any sense at all. If you can't write fluent English please don't ask any questions or apply.

In fact you have came into the "room" where we just grumble about employers (as well as hating too). So it's easy to understand you're wondering about answers.

This site has a special section for messages similar to your one. I mean that one: http://www.rsdn.ru/forum/job.offers/ I think that you'll have a lot of grateful readers here.

jim>Any advice on tags would be appreciated. Thanks and Good Luck!

Goog Luck!
Я знаю только две бесконечные вещи — Вселенную и человеческую глупость, и я не совсем уверен насчёт Вселенной. (c) А. Эйнштейн
P.S.: Винодельческие провинции — это есть рулез!
От: SkyDance Земля  
Дата: 08.11.11 22:06
Оценка: +1
Ищется:

jim>— Several solid years in C#, assume many prior in c++ — швец

jim>— 5+ years in javascript — жнец
jim>— 5+ years MS-SQL Server programming experience — на дуде игрец
jim>— 2+ years AJAX and web coding — а еще шиномонтажник
jim>— Adobe Flex and related web technologies — 2+ years (knowledge of Flex and Actionscript a plus) — да, обязательно с опытом работы автомехаником (знание устройства автомобилей "митсубиши" — плюс).

АХ да, еще это должен быть признанный дизайнер. Лучше с сертификатами

Черт, я как-то по наивности думал, что такие многостаночники встречаются только среди резюме индусов
От: Злобастик  
Дата: 09.11.11 06:54
Оценка: :)

jim>Some text about good job

Hello, my friend! I like attractive atmosphere, open culture (I love negroes and arabs) and energetics (especially Jaguar). I have very long big experience with some programmas like Windows XP, DOS and Adobe Acrobat Peader (strong knowledge). I even have one certificate of XML three-rules-expert on Brainbitch. If you interested in my talents, you will get the best profy in IT with soccer-expert trait.
От: Denis Mingulov Финляндия http://denis.mingulov.com
Дата: 09.11.11 09:39
Оценка: :)

jim>Salary: ***We are willing to pay 20% more than whatever you are making now***

Так мало???
Кто же к вам за такие деньги пойдёт-то.
Seeking C#/ASP.Net Javascript guru with an eye for Design
Дата: 08.11.11 15:59
Оценка:
Our firm have a 15-year track record of profitable and responsible growth, the atmosphere is attractive, and the culture is open and energetic.

ATTRACTIONS: You'll be working directly with the founder and his engineering team, coding sophisticated web based aps executing an exciting vision. The firm runs a 24-hour 6 day per week with clients in over 100 Countries. We can be flexible on the potential work hours/Shift for the right candidate. • Work with the latest software development technologies doing cool stuff for an appreciative client. • Work with high energy, knowledgeable, and self-motivated technical professionals. • Opportunity to work on the entire life cycle of the projects.

REQUIREMENTS: 8+ years experience in software development;
— Several solid years in C#, assume many prior in c++
— 5+ years in javascript
— 5+ years MS-SQL Server programming experience
— 2+ years AJAX and web coding
— Adobe Flex and related web technologies — 2+ years (knowledge of Flex and Actionscript a plus)

RESPONSIBILITIES: Work as part of a global team. You must be a positive proactive person who is curious.

EDUCATION: A University degree in Computer Science/higher level Mathematics or related technical discipline preferred, Masters Degree is a plus. Brainbench.com or other online coding exam results are helpful.
**Must be able to write in fluent English**. Russian fluency is a plus. Please send a portfolio of accomplishments for review with your resume.
— We will hold all material in confidence and will not call references without your permission.

Salary: ***We are willing to pay 20% more than whatever you are making now***

Please send your resume to careers@tradethenews.com
От: _Obelisk_ Россия http://www.ibm.com
Дата: 08.11.11 19:37
Оценка:

DD>Вы уже не в первый раз кидаете сюда этот текст. Неужели так хронически не получается проявить внимательность и вычистить теги? Что о вас подумают соискатели?

Что 24-х часовая работа 6 дней в неделю вызывает помутнение рассудка.

Душа обязана трудиться! (с) Н.Заболоцкий.
От: Wolverrum Ниоткуда  
Дата: 08.11.11 22:10
Оценка:
Здравствуйте, SkyDance, Вы писали:
SD>Черт, я как-то по наивности думал, что такие многостаночники встречаются только среди резюме индусов

Многостаночник = плохо?
От: SkyDance Земля  
Дата: 08.11.11 22:17
Оценка:
W>Многостаночник = плохо?

Многостаночник = хорошо.
Но вы посмотрите, какие там станки нужны. Разброс уж слишком занятный, от С++ к JavaScript
От: hrensgory Россия  
Дата: 09.11.11 08:26
Оценка:
On 09.11.2011 10:54, Злобастик wrote:

> Adobe Acrobat Peader

+100500

--
WBR,
Serge.
Posted via RSDN NNTP Server 2.1 beta
От: Kernan Ниоткуда https://rsdn.ru/forum/flame.politics/
Дата: 09.11.11 16:31
Оценка:

jim>>ATTRACTIONS: You'll be working directly with the founder and his engineering team, coding sophisticated web based aps executing an exciting vision. The firm runs a 24-hour 6 day per week with clients in over 100 Countries. We can be flexible on the potential work hours/Shift for the right candidate. • Work with the latest software development technologies doing cool stuff for an appreciative client. • Work with high energy, knowledgeable, and self-motivated technical professionals. • Opportunity to work on the entire life cycle of the projects.

Он тебя не поймёт, это нейтив.
Sic luceat lux!
От: UA Украина  
Дата: 09.11.11 16:40
Оценка:
Здравствуйте, Kernan, Вы писали:

K>Здравствуйте, DorfDepp, Вы писали:

DD>>Здравствуйте, jim, Вы писали:

jim>>>ATTRACTIONS: You'll be working directly with the founder and his engineering team, coding sophisticated web based aps executing an exciting vision. The firm runs a 24-hour 6 day per week with clients in over 100 Countries. We can be flexible on the potential work hours/Shift for the right candidate. • Work with the latest software development technologies doing cool stuff for an appreciative client. • Work with high energy, knowledgeable, and self-motivated technical professionals. • Opportunity to work on the entire life cycle of the projects.

DD>>Вы уже не в первый раз кидаете сюда этот текст. Неужели так хронически не получается проявить внимательность и вычистить теги? Что о вас подумают соискатели?

K>Он тебя не поймёт, это нейтив.

Google Translate:
You are not the first time throws this text here. Is it really so chronically fails to show care and clean up the tags? What you think about the candidates?
Дата: 09.11.11 19:58
Оценка:
Здравствуйте, Kernan, Вы писали:

K>Здравствуйте, DorfDepp, Вы писали:

DD>>Здравствуйте, jim, Вы писали:

jim>>>ATTRACTIONS: You'll be working directly with the founder and his engineering team, coding sophisticated web based aps executing an exciting vision. The firm runs a 24-hour 6 day per week with clients in over 100 Countries. We can be flexible on the potential work hours/Shift for the right candidate. • Work with the latest software development technologies doing cool stuff for an appreciative client. • Work with high energy, knowledgeable, and self-motivated technical professionals. • Opportunity to work on the entire life cycle of the projects.

DD>>Вы уже не в первый раз кидаете сюда этот текст. Неужели так хронически не получается проявить внимательность и вычистить теги? Что о вас подумают соискатели?

K>Он тебя не поймёт, это нейтив.

А как он тогда смог зарегистрировать на русскоязычном форуме и запостить сюда сообщения?
Дата: 09.12.11 20:34
Оценка:
Hi, Jim,

You are perhaps the first foreigner I've encountered who was able to register on a Russian site and find his way around. Congratulations.

I was not replying to your message just tried to point out that these HTML entities present in the text of your opening look lazy and untidy. That contributes to the overall impression. Next time you repost the ad you may wish to clean them up.

jim>Please note in our ad: **Must be able to write in fluent English**. Why would you than ask a question in Russian?

Because many Russian employers have been trying to make full of themselves by posting ads in English (bad one). We've kinda learned the people behind are perfectly capable of understanding Russian (and less so English). Your case is an obvious exception which could not be predicted (first in my practice).

jim>Perhaps google translate doesn't work that well but no question on this posting makes any sense at all.

That's because Russians have a nasty habit of straying away from the point in online discussions and going into... ah well, just about any direction really, politics and ethnic questions being the most popular topics. People might become curious if you a Jew (very popular). Are you actually? (just kidding ). You should expect tens of pages of reaction which do not even approach the original subject.

No particular advice to you except for usual the good luck and all that.
Re[4]: Seeking C#/ASP.Net Javascript guru with an eye for De
От: deniszb  
Дата: 10.12.11 16:08
Оценка:

DD>Hi, Jim,

DD>You are perhaps the first foreigner I've encountered who was able to register on a Russian site and find his way around. Congratulations.

В далёком 2007 я помогал одной англоязычной HR зарегестрироваться на rsdn.ru. Думаю если задаться желанием то бех пробем можно зарегестрироваться и на http://cn.chinajob.com/
От: Паблик Морозов  
Дата: 13.12.11 15:25
Оценка:

Does this job implying relocation? I heard African Americans used to be lynched in some southern states. Is it true that in some states people may bear firearms? I’m afraid to go to US.
От: Паблик Морозов  
Дата: 13.12.11 15:56
Оценка:
Здравствуйте, SkyDance, Вы писали:

W>>Многостаночник = плохо?

SD>Многостаночник = хорошо.

SD>Но вы посмотрите, какие там станки нужны. Разброс уж слишком занятный, от С++ к JavaScript

>Several solid years in C#, assume many prior in c++

Ищут шарписта. Предположительно ранее работавшего на С++. А как иначе, если требуется 8+ лет в программировании? Шарп 1.1 не был настолько популярным.

>5+ years in javascript

Веб-разработчик. Любой веб-разработчик без знаний JS непрофпригоден.

>5+ years MS-SQL Server programming experience

Я бы еще мог понять недоумение джавистов, но MS-SQL — можно сказать единственная СУБД в .net-стеке. Если шарпист не работал с MS-SQL, то он, скорее всего, вообще ни с чем не работал.

>2+ years AJAX and web coding.

Знания js подразумевают знание AJAX и 2-3 популярных JS-фреймворков, но специально для тупых выделил отдельным пунктом.

>Adobe Flex and related web technologies — 2+ years (knowledge of Flex and Actionscript a plus)

Написали же, что это плюс. Но если человек работал в вебе и уделял хоть какое-то минимальное время проф. развитию, он должен быть знаком с этими технологиями.

Расброса никакого нет. Я не очень много работал в вебе и то прохожу по всем пунктам, кроме крайнего. Ребята, если для вас это завышенные требования или "многостаночность", то вы просто хреноватые программисты, работадатель тут ни при чем.
Re[5]: Seeking C#/ASP.Net Javascript guru with an eye for De
От: yoriсk.kiev.ua  
Дата: 15.12.11 10:06
Оценка:
Здравствуйте, Паблик Морозов, Вы писали:

ПМ>Расброса никакого нет. Я не очень много работал в вебе и то прохожу по всем пунктам, кроме крайнего. Ребята, если для вас это завышенные требования или "многостаночность", то вы просто хреноватые программисты, работадатель тут ни при чем.

Или ты.
Ну вот ты говоришь, у тебя 5+ лет опыта с ms sql. Наверное планы запросов влёт читаешь, с OLAP кубами на "ты", недокументированые возможности там... Ну и всё прочее, что там положено не-хреноватому профессионалу после 5+ лет общения с продуктом... Верно?

А написать "я пять c половиной лет назад написал join, у меня 5+ лет опыта" — это любой может, зачем это в вакансии?
Дата: 20.12.11 14:20
Оценка:

jim>>Any advice on tags would be appreciated. Thanks and Good Luck!

DD>Actually I now got one for you. Never post ads on forums and other community places if you don't intend to be back, respond and interact with people. That kind of a "shoot and run away" ad leaves a terrible impression.

DD>If you only responding to resumes sent to your email, then don't use forums. Publish instead your ad on monster, indeed etc.

Just been busy, thanks for your input.
Дата: 20.12.11 14:24
Оценка:
Здравствуйте, Паблик Морозов, Вы писали:

ПМ>Здравствуйте, jim, Вы писали:

ПМ>Does this job implying relocation? I heard African Americans used to be lynched in some southern states. Is it true that in some states people may bear firearms? I’m afraid to go to US.

The job does not require relocation, we have several employees overseas. And the US is a safe place to live by the way even with our backward gun laws!

Подождите ...
Wait...
Пока на собственное сообщение не было ответов, его можно удалить.