как заложить MS certifications? и стоит ли?
От: Она На Нас Ий Россия  
Дата: 12.11.09 17:11
Оценка:
Я — фрилансер.
Также MCSD (MS Certified Solution Developer) for .NET (incl. MCP, MCTS, MCAD) с соответствующим on-line transcript with MS certifications and exams.
Ну, среди некоторых

На rentacoder.com привлекла фраза:
I need an Microsoft Certified Professional who is willing to sign up as an employee of my company for the purposes of this software

Спросил, что значит "to sign up as an employee of my company"

Получил ответы, довольно многословные, приведу выдержки:
As an employee of my company you are free to continue work as you wish, however I will give you first option on any work I have while you remain linked to my company. You are under no further obligation past the remote working of this one project.

If you are willing to do this I will require your MCP ID First name, last name, and email address to verify your MCP status / transcript via the Microsoft MCP site. You will receive an invitation from Microsoft to join A Plus business consulting. Once you have done this and I have verified your information I will proceed with checking the rest of the project through with you.

So, in summary, to continue with the bid, I need your mcp id, first name, last name and email address. We will only conduct business through rent a coder and not externally so your own protection as a developer is still protected entirely.

I see your mcp ID, has been posted, however to continue, so I can send you the microsoft partner invite I would require the remainder of the details.

My Microsoft Organization Partner ID: *********

I am also a Microsoft Certified Trainer.

I only do this because I want to ensure I have the best quality engineers as I have wasted lots of time in the past, I hope you can appreciate my problem."
------------------------------------------
"Yes I would consider you from that point on as a "remote" contract, employee, you would get first option on any jobs.

*************omitted ****************************

Here is my personal qualifications with my company."
--------------------------------------------
"After speaking with a few other developers I think I will most likely pick yourself as your MCP certifications appear to be better. I need to ensure you are happy with signing up with my company on the Microsoft partner site first before I accept the bid. It doesn't cost you anything and will also be able to access further on-line training for free curtsy of my company's association with Microsoft.

Also for your own information I wont have access to any of your personal information, only the same as what you saw with some of my other MCP employees.

Let me know if you wish to proceed as you are my top choice at the moment."
------------------------------------------------

Ну, непонятно — то ли to wish, то ли не вишь.
Желаний наниматься не было, так что застали меня врасплох...
Никогда с этим не сталкивался...
Кто-нить сталкивался?

Какие тут подводные камни?
А, как потом увольняться удалённо?
А можно будет потом также ещё в нескольких компаниях наняться?
а заодно и гражданство получить, раз уж я там буду работать (в ЮКи)?

А, зачем это мне может быть надо, что-то там высылать, заполнять, оформлять?

Подождите ...
Wait...
Пока на собственное сообщение не было ответов, его можно удалить.