Нам нужен тестер! Если есть вопросы по-русски, пишите мне firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Manual Tester (m/f/d)
Location: Remote within +/-3 hours of UK
Job Type: Contract
Salary: up to 84000 ₽
Xara are building a SaaS platform for businesses to create, collaborate and control their content. We are a fast growing, international company with a deep background in building innovative, award-winning software products.
We are looking for a Manual Software Tester (m/f/d) to test various import and export formats supported by the Xara product range. You will be working closely with the filters engineering team and will gain exposure to a variety of formats including PDF, DocX and SVG. The vacancy is for a remote worker within +/- 3 hours from the UK
• Testing Xara’s import and export filters used within the SaaS platform and desktop products.
• Reporting bugs identified and verifying bug fixes.
• categorizing file and creating and executing manual test plans.
The vacancy would suit a candidate who has exposure to various DTP / illustration software and familiar with transferring files between them.
• Highly motivated, with a positive attitude to work and the ability to learn quickly
• An analytical mind to help identify, isolate and describe a problem
• Able to work productively, both autonomously and as part of a dynamic team
• Flexible and adaptable in terms of work carried out
• A desire to work on world-leading web and graphic design software products
• An IT or Science Degree, or equivalent
• Experience of manual testing
• Exposure to issue tracking management tool such as Jira or equivalent
Xara creates some of the coolest graphics and creative applications around. We are an engineering-focused company with some of the most talented developers in the industry, creating world-leading products. This is your opportunity to work on a product that will be used by millions of people, and to contribute to the most amazing, the most slick web-based creative tool being developed today.
• Work with amazing people that come from all over the world.
• Great opportunity to build the European presence of a fast-paced global growth startup from scratch.
• Flat hierarchies with the ability to make a difference.
Are you interested in new exciting challenges, while working in a dynamic environment? Please get in touch with us and send us your online application to email@example.com.