.NET разработчик
От: ionoy Эстония www.ammyui.com
Дата: 24.05.19 12:40
Оценка: 3 (2)
Всем привет!

Ищу .NET разработчика, который помог бы мне с проектами LiveXAML и LiveSharp.

Желательно понимание VSSDK, MSBuild, Reflection, Expression Trees, Sockets и смежных технологий. Ниже приведу описание проектов и того, что хочу видеть от соискателя.

Текст на английском, так как я писал его для всех интересующихся. Переводить не буду, потому что знание английского на этом уровне для меня важно.

About LiveXAML and LiveSharp

LiveXAML is a Visual Studio plugin and a NuGet package that allows the development of Xamarin Forms XAML user interface without recompiling the application. It heavily relies on reflection and internal Xamarin.Forms functionality to do that. There is a lot that needs to be handled "by hand" because no magic "Reload" method exists. The documentation is almost non-existent, and comments are sparse. The project was started as a prototype and never was entirely rewritten. Everything was built on top with mild refactorings if it was necessary. I'm always ready to answer your questions about specific parts of the codebase, but you also have to be able to spend more time investigating than actually writing code.

LiveSharp has a similar idea of development without recompilation, but it expands it into C# world. At its core, LiveSharp is a custom built C# interpreter based on Roslyn analyzer + Expression Trees. At the moment it supports most of the C# features up to C# 8.0. The first product that I want to release is "LiveSharp for Xamarin.Forms". It allows you to make changes in a View or ViewModel and immediately see the result on the screen. All the views containing the changed View Models are automatically reloaded as with LiveXAML.

About the job

I want to mention that this job is not for everyone. Most tasks require a lot of investigating before any code change can be made, and there is no task flow that some people prefer. I say that because a developer was previously working with me on LiveXAML. He ultimately decided to return to ASP.NET work because he didn't like big tasks that don't have an immediate feedback loop. As a concrete example, the first task for you will likely be the development of a Rider add-in for LiveXAML. All the backend code can be borrowed from the existing plugins but there is still much documentation to read and some Java code to write.

In summary, if you can:

* Work on complex problems independently
* Use the decompiler and documentation as your primary tools
* Work full-time or almost full-time (4 days a week minimum)
* Communicate freely about technical and non-technical work-related issues

Then please contact me further, and I'll give you a small test to assess your skills. Also, please send me your GitHub profile (or any other links to your publicly available projects).

From my side, I can offer:

* Remote job
* Flexible working hours
* Work on next-generation development tools
* Payment either per project or monthly

Thank you!

Mihhail
www.livexaml.com
www.ammyui.com
www.nemerleweb.com

Подождите ...
Wait...
Пока на собственное сообщение не было ответов, его можно удалить.