We are looking for strong .Net developers for Deutsche Bank UI team due to consolidation of UI expertise and UI frameworks development in Saint-Petersburg.
Deutsche Bank is an innovation driver in the e-Commerce space with a superlative UI offering on the desktop.
The team delivers fundamental UI components that are used by many teams across the bank for building world class applications. The great example of the later is AutobahnFX (world #1 platform in electronic FX trading), which faces external clients and thus has severe requirements to the final product. Key challenging requirements are high quality, short time to market and solid superior UX. In order to meet these requirements the UI Framework team of top-notch developers produces re-usable components in collaboration with team of UX professionals. These components guarantee consistent look and feel, connectivity to a server side and a standard deployment mechanism.
Apart of application offering for external clients the bank has a great need in UI applications for internal clients (e.g. sales, traders, analytics etc). The applications have more relaxed requirements for UX, though high quality and short time to market are vital for the business. A UI framework for the internal applications addresses these problems by set of common building blocks for rapid business functionality development, unified UX and standard infrastructure environment.
The UI Framework team develops both external and internal frameworks, defines architecture that achieves maximum synergy between the two and plays key role in the bank’s desktop UI strategy. A successful candidate will join the team and will have the following duties and responsibilities.
Duties and areas of responsibilities
• Design and develop new functionality;
• Participate and contribute on design and code reviews;
• Document design decisions, components APIs and create usage examples;
• Being technology and product expert, share knowledge via demo sessions;
• Ensure quality metrics of the product meet non-functional requirements;
• Work with QAs and BAs on functional and non-functional requirements;
• Work with other development teams that use the frameworks for products delivery. Key Relationships
• Local and global development teams in St. Petersburg, Moscow, London and New York;
• UX and UI design team based in London. Required background and experience
• 3+ years of relevant experience focusing on delivering UI solutions;
• Solid knowledge of data structures and algorithms;
• Very strong .NET 4+ knowledge including
• Fundamental OOP/OOD skills including
o GoF design patterns;
o MVC, MVP, MVVM UI patterns.
• Deep knowledge and hands-on multithreading experience;
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
• Proactive and delivery oriented mindset;
• Good communication and interpersonal skills. Preferable skills
• Agile software development framework (Scrum);
• WPF control development hands-on experience;
• Enterprise software design patterns;
• Rx, Prism, Enterprise Library, NUnit, Moq frameworks;
• .NET WinForms , third-party grid controls (e.g. SyncFusion, Infragistics, DevExpress);
• Experience developing performance sensitive SOA systems;
• Automated (WPF) UI testing;
• Acceptance Test-Driven Development (ATDD), SpecFlow.
We offer competitive salary (from 130000 — 140000 r. per month gross and higher)and good social package.
Please send your CV:
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions