Samsung Research Center in Moscow — a subdivision of Samsung Electronics — looking for a Software Engineer to join the team.
Industrial software development for Windows:
• Design and implementation of UI applications for multifunctional peripheral devices (MFP) on Windows OS platform (multiple versions).
• Higher education;
• At least 1,5 years of industry experience;
• Good knowledge of C++;
• Deep knowledge of Windows API, ATL and WTL;
• Level of English should be enough to read and write technical documentation;
• Creative attitude is required;
• Team co-work skills;
• Windows: creating rich UI applications (WinAPI, ATL, WTL)
• Windows: knowledge of C# and .NET Framework, managed/unmanaged code interoperability is a plus
• Competitive salary + various bonuses and payments on work ideas, personal events and so on;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Medical insurance;
• Corporate lunches;
• Courses of English;
• Comfortable office;
• Assistance in relocation;
• Career development opportunities and a lot more.
Please send your CVs and questions on firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 8 (495) 797-25-00, ext. 3864