Легкий, но такой тяжелый английский
От: Аноним  
Дата: 14.01.06 23:33
Оценка:
Прошу исправить ошибки в следующем тексте. Вроде бы проверил со словарем, но английский не моя сильная сторона. Заранее спасибо

Welcome to MY_PRODUCT. Do you have a lot of images from your holiday, of your family, or from Internet? If you have ever felt it is too hard to manage them, then try MY_PRODUCT, a powerful wallpaper management tool. It uses categories to manage your nice wallpapers; you can put different kinds of wallpapers in corresponding categories. It uses any BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, EXIF, WMF and EMF file as wallpaper. MY_PRODUCT has different wallpaper styles (centered, tiled, stretched, maximized and custom style), different background color (default, calculate from picture and custom) and uses different orders to change wallpaper (forward, backward and random). You can change the wallpaper when Windows starts, at regular intervals, random intervals, or at scheduler times, make desktop icons transparent, change the transparency of the taskbar, assign hot keys for some actions. The program stays in the tray and does not interfere with your activities. An intuitive Windows Explorer-like user interface and 'drag and drop' functions make MY_PRODUCT truly user-friendly wallpaper management software.

Подождите ...
Wait...
Пока на собственное сообщение не было ответов, его можно удалить.