Trip Report: C++ Standards Meeting
От: Iso12  
Дата: 29.11.16 14:46
Оценка: 18 (1)
Trip Report: C++ Standards Meeting in Issaquah, November 2016

This meeting was heavily focused on C++17, with a secondary focus on in-progress Technical Specifications, and looking forward to C++20.
Re: Trip Report: C++ Standards Meeting
От: uzhas Ниоткуда  
Дата: 30.11.16 17:14
Оценка: 1 (1)
Здравствуйте, Iso12, Вы писали:

I>Trip Report: C++ Standards Meeting in Issaquah, November 2016

I>This meeting was heavily focused on C++17, with a secondary focus on in-progress Technical Specifications, and looking forward to C++20.

спасибо
самая важная часть в конце:

Next Meeting

The next meeting of the Committee will be in Kona, Hawaii, the week of February 27th, 2017.

Conclusion

C++17 is turning out to be an exciting release of the language, with the most talked-about features including: on the language side, structured bindings, class template argument deduction, and if constexpr; on the library side, the filesystem facilities, and vocabulary types like variant and optional; and on the concurrency side, the parallel versions of the standard library algorithms.

Re[2]: Trip Report: C++ Standards Meeting
От: Went  
Дата: 01.12.16 07:53
Оценка:
Здравствуйте, uzhas, Вы писали:
U>

U>on the language side, structured bindings, class template argument deduction, and if constexpr

U>
Да, что касается расширений ядра языка — просто сахару добавили Или я чего-то не понял? Вроде как 17-ый релиз должен быть быть мажорный после миноргого 14-го?
Re: Trip Report: C++ Standards Meeting
От: Kluev  
Дата: 29.12.16 12:31
Оценка:
Здравствуйте, Iso12, Вы писали:

I>Trip Report: C++ Standards Meeting in Issaquah, November 2016

I>This meeting was heavily focused on C++17, with a secondary focus on in-progress Technical Specifications, and looking forward to C++20.

свитч по строкам сделают когда-нибудь?
и опережающее описание для вложенных классов?

Подождите ...
Wait...
Пока на собственное сообщение не было ответов, его можно удалить.